First time offered! Immaculate and well maintained. One owner, OVERSIZED Center Hall Colonial. Magnificent specimen trees, shrubs and gardens. Kitchen with sliders to deck, FR with wood burning fireplace, spacious LR & Formal DR and 1st fl Laundry. Second level has 4 BR's & 2 Full Baths which include a recently renovated Main Bath. All large rooms with extra large closets throughout the house. Walkout basement with half bath. Corner property with plenty of parking. Solidly built home with 2 x 6 construction. Pride of ownership. Excellent location. NJ Tax record indicates 3078 sq ft. Convenient to major Hwys, Boonton train station, shopping and restaurants.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Stall Shower, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Basement, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Storm Window
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. 1 Car.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.479 ACRES
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk, Corner, Curbs-Walks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price